✔ Free Shipping
- Product Description
- What's Included
- Why Buy From Us
Autostacker A6W-OPT1 6K Capacity Parking Lift / WIDE / STD Console w/PU / 208-240V, 50/60HZ, 1-Phase - 5260592
Autostacker is compact, which lets it fit in tighter spaces with ease. The potential downside of this: There are precious few inches to open a vehicle door when a car is pulled front-first into the lower space. With 8 extra inches for door clearance, the A6W offers more space for ingress and egress.
Additionally, the A6W offers a more spacious environment for vehicle loading on the top-level platform. Lower-level vehicles will pull into an equally roomy parking space that is protected by Autostacker's scissor superstructures. The extra-wide version of Autostacker remains an ideal home car lift for tight spaces and garages, and it lets homeowners maintain a clean, modern and sophisticated look to their garages.
Commercial parking lots and valets need to be ready for anything: commuter sedans, trucks, SUVs, classics, exotics, etc. When space is limited and parking is tight, the only way to do that is with a string of parking lifts that can accommodate anything that comes their way. A wider lift offers commercial benefits to vehicles whether they're raised on the platform or parked in the lower level.
The upper level provides more room for wide vehicles, and the lower level has arguably the best benefit of all: additional door clearance. The PL-6SRX makes it that much easier to get in and out of a lower-level parked vehicle. Even though Autostacker comes standard with built-in rubber door protectors, the extra space further reduces the chances of damaging a customer's vehicle door.
Residential Application of a Wider Lift
Homeowners traditionally have a hard time finding a home car lift that checks all their boxes. A lift must be compact, safe, efficient and protective of the vehicles. Many people who collect cars are not mechanics, so home parking lifts need to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. And of course, lift owners need to be able to comfortable enter and exit their vehicles.
Autostacker is built with uncompromisingly high-quality materials and rigorous engineering standards, and it could not be simpler to use. The PL-6SRX option is wider than the original Autostacker, so the full-length, galvanized and drip-proof loading platform is more accommodating for wide-body vehicles. There are no cables to replace or maintain, so the simplicity of the lift design means there's more time with zero scheduled maintenance.
Extra-Wide Autostacker Still Saves Space
Nothing could be more disappointing than measuring your vehicles only to find out they're just a bit too wide to fit on your Autostacker. It's equally frustrating when exiting wider vehicles and finding it's a difficult squeeze to get out. You want to save space, or you won't be able to fit a lift in your garage, but you can't do so at the expense of basic functionality.
The A6W smartly balances the need to save space with the need to fit wider vehicles. With the standard-size Autostacker is just about the size of a parking space, our extra-wide model is just slightly larger, but it makes a world of difference. Your parking lift will still fit in most home and commercial environments, and it still offers our patented completely collapsible design that promises maximum versatility, safety and ease-of-use.
- 6,000‐lb. lifting capacity
- Extra-wide construction for increased door clearance
- Key‐switch disconnect fully disables operation for enhanced security
- Audible alarm and warning buzzer alerts operator and bystanders when the lift is in operation
- Accommodates cars, light trucks and SUVs
- Rugged, welded‐steel construction is strong and durable
- 100% hot‐dipped, galvanized steel platform
- Attractive slate gray, baked‐on powder coat finish provides added toughness
- Front wheel dish acts as a wheel chock to prevent vehicles from rolling forward or backward
- Extra-wide, gradual sloping platform reduces entry ramp height
- Automatic safety locks engage at five different parking heights
- Simple push‐button controls
- Dual, direct‐drive hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Dependable hydraulic circuit that provides precise, equalized lifting
- Variable height parking accommodates a wide range of vehicle and ceiling heights
- Contoured scissor legs provide rigidity, decreased deflection and a low collapsed height
- Full‐width, straight‐through axles increase overall stability and tracking through the vertical travel range
- Full‐width pivot pins promote straighter tracking of the scissor legs throughout travel—vital for eccentric loads
- Extra‐wide, heavy‐duty steel scissor arms with cross member bracing enhance stability
- Unique clevis‐design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- Patented asymmetric scissor arms provide greater underside door clearance
- Patented Door‐sentry™ car door protectors are made from energy‐absorbing rubber to protect against accidental scratches or door dings
- Space‐saving design is perfect for commercial or residential applications
- Hydraulic safety valves (velocity fuses) prevent sudden, unexpected platform collapse in the unlikely event of hydraulic system failure
- UL Listed electrical components meet National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements
Autostacker Locking Heights
Automatic locks are essential to safety. This goes for any car lift type, but new challenges are presented by Autostacker’s fully collapsible frame. We devised five lock stops, placed along the base of each side of the lift. As the scissor arms rise, a lock mechanism glides over the stops. Simply descend the lift until both traveling locks (one on each arm) simultaneously engage the desired lock stop.
- 1st Locking Position: 51.75" (1,314 mm)
- 2nd Locking Position: 59.75" (1,518 mm)
- 3rd Locking Position: 65.5" (1,673 mm)
- 4th Locking Position: 71.25" (1,809 mm)
- 5th Locking Position: 76.25" (1,936 mm)
- 6th Locking Position: 76.25" (2,057 mm)
To View or Download the Ceiling Height Calculator
- 5260592 A6W Ex-Wide Scissors Parking Lift Platform
- Right side scissors superstructure
- Left side scissors superstructure
- Front wheel trough
- Ramp assembly with logo plate
- Lower front tie-bar
- Galvanized decking section
- Front tire stops
- Complete parts package including all fasteners, hoses, fittings & anchor bolts
- Installation and operators manual
- 5585042 Power Unit Console
- Standard Power Unit Console - 208-240V / 50/60HZ, 1-Phase
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|