Hydraulic powered cold water pressure washers are compact and powerful. Using the hydraulic power source on your existing equipment to transform oil flow and pressure to water flow and pressure as an effective way to deliver cold water pressure washing power where you need it most. Many times the equipment you are using needs cleaning on a daily basis. Tap into that power to keep the machinery clean as well. These machines are commonly used on paving, concrete, construction, mining and military equipment. Features include a high efficient hydraulic motor, triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves protected by an unloader valve and secondary pop off valve. Trigger gun and quick change tips in 0, 15°,25°,40° and soap tip. Oil connections inlet and discharge are J.I.C. #10, Simple design for easy operation and maintenance. Required inlet oil flow and pressure will create rated discharge water flow and pressure.
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Cold
- Powered By: Hydraulic Motor
- Mounting Type: Base Mount
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 4 / 15.2
- Product Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 10"
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 50' x 3/8"
- Ship Weight: 65
- Required Oil Inlet Flow: 12 gpm
- Required Oil Inlet Pressure: 2000 psi
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 4000 / 276
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.