Cam Spray trailer mounted pressure washers are the best in the industry. These models are right at in the worst applications you can find. Features include a Briggs and Stratton industrial gas powered engine and triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves is equipped with low pressure chemical injection and system is protected by unloader valve and secondary pressure pop off. Burner system includes a rust free fuel tank, schedule 80 coil with stainless steel wrap, is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and temperature limit switch for a maximum temperature 195° F. The trailer is road ready and is equipped with tail lights and turn signals, 13" wheels and 2000# axle. Equipped with heavy duty trigger gun with a dual wand with side handle valve allows for user to switch from high pressure cleaning to detergent application and is equipped with quick change 0°,15°,25° and 40° nozzles. Group 24 battery not included and is available at any local auto parts store.
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Hot
- Powered By: Gas Engine
- Mounting Type: Trailer
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 4 / 15.2
- Horsepower: 16 / 479 cc
- Product Dimensions: 136" x 74" x 60"
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 100' x 3/8"
- Ship Weight: 1600
- Water Tank Capacity in US Gallons: 130
- Engine Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 Gallon
- Heated By: Diesel Fuel
- Burner Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 Gallon
- Burner Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Burner Stack Dimension: 8"
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 4000 / 276
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.