Cam Spray Semi-Pro 1450 PSI Hand Carry (Electric-Cold Water) Pressure Washer - 1500A
Power And Versatility In A Small Package
- Continuous duty motor for extended run times
- Triplex plunger pump lasts a long time; can be rebuilt
- Ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves extend pump life
- 140° F maximum inlet water temperature
- Turn down the pressure for small jobs; crank it up for tough duty
- Spray from pinpoint to 60 degrees with a twist of the nozzle
- Work in a wide area around the pressure washer
- Pulls pressure washer safe detergent from a bucket
- Assembled in USA
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Cam Spray Prosumer 1450 is a great product and is helping our company down-size our equipment and still get the job done.
It is helping us re-launch our company in a new direction for national growth.
I have been a professional power washer for 30 years. I bought this little rig in 2008 for a facility where we couldn't use truck mounted or gas powered equipment due to having to work inside. After some modifications, (installing decent quick couplers, mounting to a wheeled frame, and rigging up a real chemical injector) it was just the right tool for the job. The unit finally died last year after 9 years of HEAVY use. Even though it's a cold water machine, we would run hot water through it. Worked like a champ and it never once tripped a breaker. What I expected to be a cheap throw away unit ended up being the most durable machine we have.
Have used it for years.