✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 6-8 Weeks
EMAX Silent 80-Gallon Two-Stage Air Compressor, Industrial, 10-HP, (208/230V 1-Phase) - ES10V080V1
This Industrial 10 HP 2 Stage Inline 1 Phase Vertical 80 Gallon Piston Air Compressor is designed for up to 70,000 hours industrial use with proper maintenance. This unit features our low RPM pumps and delivers 38 SCFM @ 100 PSI. Our unit features automatic or continuous run functionality and is SUPER COOL & SUPER QUIET!
The Whisper dissipates compressor intake noise by channeling the intake air through a series of baffle plates and pre-filter media within the silencer cabinet. As a result, the piston intake noise is trapped and dissipated within the silencer structure. As a result, the piston intake noise is trapped and dissipated within the silencer structure. It also acts as a secondary filtration for cleaner air.
Our Industrial Series offers all the same quality and durability as our Plus series without all the extra cost of added features. We offer this series so that anyone can afford to have an EMAX Compressor.
- All steel connecting rods with replaceable rod bearing inserts. This allows our rods to be rebuilt! 99% of our competitors now use “throw-away” aluminum connecting rods in their pumps that have no re-build capability.
- Re-usable oil filter
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Eligible for lifetime pump warranty
- Removable 100% cast iron cylinders. These solid cast iron cylinders are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat. Most of our competitors are using aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeve that warp under extreme heat. This makes competitor pumps good for about a 40-50% duty cycle – while claiming a 100% duty cycle. Most of the pumps with aluminum cylinders have to be replaced in 1-2 years because they would not hold up under heavy use. Not our Air pumps! Our solid cast iron cylinders can “take the heat” and are designed to perform on heavy load demands.
- All cast iron cylinder heads. Cast iron heads are more durable and dependable for trouble free operation.
- “Disc valve design” intake and exhaust valves. Disc valves have been around for over 100 years and have been proven to perform. Most of our competitors are using “throw-away” reed valves which are not nearly as durable and can’t be re-built. Our disc valves come right out of the top of the cylinder head where they can be serviced in minutes instead of hours like reed valves.
- Top quality compression and oil rings. Our rings ensure performance with low oil carry over (1-5 PPM).
- Precision ground pistons machined to tight tolerances ensures low oil carry over.
- Premium “non-absorbent” gaskets prevent oil seepage from pump.
- All cast iron flywheel with built-in fan. The extra weight of our cast iron flywheel during run cycle gives the pump more “throw” on the compression stroke which will result in fewer loads on the electric motor. Some manufacturers use aluminum flywheels that do not have the proper weight ratio to give the proper throw on the compression stroke when the pump is running.
- Built-in head unloaders. These unloaders are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head and perform a valuable function. They unload or open the intake valves under constant run applications. This feature reduces internal pump heat from compression because the intake valve is held open throughout the unloading cycle. This allows fresh air to come into the cylinder chamber. Under the compression stroke, the unloader holds the intake valve open allowing the air to blow back out the intake filter. This fresh air absorbs the heat out of the pump under heavy workloads.
- Built-in inter-cooler and after-coolers. The inter-cooler allows air to be cooled between stages while the air cooled after-cooler provides a second cooling stage that cools the air before it goes into the tank. Our after-cooler also includes an all copper main feed line from the pump into the tank.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||38|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Tank Size||80 Gallon|
|Tank Outlet Size||3/4"|
|Warranty||1 Year Standard, 5 Year Extended, Lifetime Extended|
|Recommended Breaker||60 AMP|
|Oil Capacity||2.5 Quarts|
|Drive Type||Belt Driven|
|Tank Size||80 Gallon|
This is a awesome piece of equipment. I really was way better than my expectations. It pumps up extremely fast and is better than any compressor I have ever owned.