FS-Curtis 1/2" NPT 1 Micron 100 PSI General Purpose Air Filter (35 CFM) - CF7-16-4-DPL
Handling: 1-2 business days , Shipping: 2-14 business days
✔ FREE Shipping on All USA Orders!
✔ Friendly Expert Staff Ready to Help!
✔ Fast Order Processing & Quick Product Shipping!
✔ Need Help? Call Us: 855-967-3349
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
- Delivers energy savings over time: 1 PSI dry & 2 PSI wet
Piston-Type Element To Housing Seal
- Keeps unfiltered air from bypassing the element
Corrosion Resistant Inner & Outer Cores
- Longer lasting & easy to maintain
Matrix-Blended Fiber Media
- Large effective surface area improves capture rate & efficiency
Coated Closed-Cell Foam Sleeve
- Resists chemical corrosion from oils & acids
Grade 7 General Purpose Two Stage Filter
- Removes liquid water, oil, & particles to 1 micron
- Ideal for tools, motors, & cylinders
First Stage Alternates Layers Of Fiber Media & Media Screen
- Captures larger particles
Second Stage Multiple Layers Of Epoxy Bonded, Blended Fiber Media
- Coalesces aerosols and captures solid particles
Fits Multiple Applications
- Handles up to 35 CFM flow at 100 PSI; 250 PSIG max at 150° F
- Attaches to 1/2 inch NPT fitting (bracket not included)
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|