Jet Deluxe Xacta® SAW 3HP, 1Ph, 50" Rip - 708675PK
Handling: 1-2 business days , Shipping: 2-14 business days
✔ FREE Shipping on All USA Orders!
✔ Friendly Expert Staff Ready to Help!
✔ Fast Order Processing & Quick Product Shipping!
✔ Need Help? Call Us: 855-967-3349
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
If you've ever wondered about what a table saw can really do, look no further. Introducing the new JET® 10" DELUXE XACTA® SAW. The Quick release riving knife and integrated arbor lock keeps the operator safe and more efficient. The DELUXE XACTA® SAW offers an upgraded Poly-V belt drive system for smooth operation and optimal power transfer, a fully shrouded blade for highly efficient dust collection. The 26" x 30" wings and deeper table gives you even more cast iron to work on. A built-in 12.5" x 18" x 4 " storage drawer sealed from the cabinet keeps your necessities within arms reach, also includes an on-board fence and miter gauge storage.
- EXCLUSIVE 50" Commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
- Shrouded Blade increases dust collection efficiency
- Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings provides the largest table surface in its class
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers quiet, efficient operation
- Rail-mounted magnetic switch is easy to reach and provides overload protection
- Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
- Hinged motor cover on cabinet gives quick access to the motor and belts
- Deluxe miter gauge with adjustable positive stops and large soft grip handles provides large crosscutting capacity and accurate miters
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Built-in 4" dust collection port
- Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Independent leaf safety guard protects operator from blade while cutting, even at 45° tilt
- Arbor wrench
- Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|