Jet E-1236VS, Elite 12x36 EVS Lathe - 892000
Handling: 1-2 business days , Shipping: 2-14 business days
✔ FREE Shipping on All USA Orders!
✔ Friendly Expert Staff Ready to Help!
✔ Fast Order Processing & Quick Product Shipping!
✔ Need Help? Call Us: 855-967-3349
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
EVS LATHES COMPACT. POWERFUL. PERFECTION. These lathes pack large lathe features into compact footprints that make them perfect for schools, small shops, and engineering labs. Featuring an Electro-magnetic brake, 3 Jaw Chuck, ball bearing-mounted steady & follow rests and CNC Style Lighting with enclosed splash guard, these lathes are CSA / CUS Certified, and truly are Elite!
- Electromagnetic assisted foot brake for rapid braking
- Inverter drive system provides infinitely variable spindle speeds
- Steady and follow rest feature double sealed ball bearing guides for smooth material movements
- Chuck guards are standard equipment on all ELITE lathes for increased safety
- Front facing chip pan allows easy chip removal from the front of the machine
- 1-9/16" Spindle Bore
- Two speed gearbox allows low speeds from 40-365 RPM to high speeds from 165-2000 RPM
- Hardened and ground gears in headstock reduce vibration and deflection
- Class 7 precision taper roller bearings keep spindle run out to a maximum of 0.0004
- Fully lit with CNC style lighting, the enclosed full length splash guard is expertly designed to contain all chips and coolant
- Overload clutch at feed shaft prevents the carriage from crashing into the chuck
- Certified Meehanite® castings retain their tolerances and remain rigid through many years of machining
- Integrated locking tool cabinet in stand on 12" Lathe
- LED RPM readout allows for precise turning speeds
- For added safety, the E-1236VS Lathe follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group
- Standard Equipment
- 6" 3-Jaw chuck
- 10" Faceplate for 12" Lathes
- 12" Faceplate for 13 & 14" Lathes
- Steady Rest-Ball Bearing
- Follow Rest- Ball Bearing
- 4-Way Tool Post
- Chuck Guard
- 4-Position Carriage Stop
- Threading Dial
- Coolant System
- Center Sleeve
- Dead Center
- Leveling Pads
- Tool Box With Tools
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|