- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
MK Diamond Rail Saw - MK-1590
The MK-1590 Stone Rail Saw has been designed and built to exacting standards. The extruded aluminum rail system provides straight and accurate cutting. The vibration-free rail system is fitted with anti-wear nylon slides to prevent damage to the work piece during cutting operations. The unique hold-down system also permits slab cuts both vertically and horizontally, and maintenance-free steel rollers provide effortless tracking. The MK-1590 has an adjustable depth of cut and plunge cutting capability. Miter cutting ability is built-in with a cutting head that tilts from 0° to 45°. Saw shown with 72" rail. Second rail set included with saw extends cutting length to 130".
- 130" length of cut
- 15 Amp direct-drive motor
- Tilting head for precise 45º miter cuts up to 2-1/4" deep
- Adjustable height plunge-cutting head
- Light weight precision extruded aluminum rails provide accurate and even tracking during all cutting operations
- Rails have replaceable slip-on pads to protect material surface from scratches
- Precision, maintenance-free bearings provide smooth and reliable tracking of the cutting head
- Replaceable dust filter
- Valve controlled water feed
- 72" 120V standard U-ground electrical cord and GFCI
- Saw comes with two sets of 72" rail, rail connector plate, two hold-down clamps and standard garden hose water connector
- Additional rails for extending cutting capacity sold separately
- One-year limited warranty
|MK-1590 Part #||166105|
|MK-1590V (includes vacuum clamps)||166398|
|Horse Power||1-3/4 hp|
|Blade Capacity||12" (305mm)|
|Length of Cut||130" (3,202mm)|
|Depth of Cut||2-7/8" (73mm)|
|Depth of Cut at 45º||2-1/4" (57mm)|
|Weight||95 lbs. (43kgs.)|
|LxWxH (in)||144" x 16" x 13"|
|LxWxH (mm)||3,658 x 406 x 330|
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|