MK Diamond Gas Walk-Behind Concrete Saw - MK-1600
All MK-1600 Series walk-behind concrete saws feature a one-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel that will not flex during operation. Powder-coated chassis resists peeling and corrosion. The blade guard mounts on both the left and right side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb.
MK-1600 Premium saws have all the same features as the MK-1600 Standard Series, but with the additions of a built-in depth gauge for precise control, a combination tach/hour meter for monitoring engine RPMs and hours for scheduled maintenance, and a heavy-duty lifting bail for easy transport of saw.
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- Cast-aluminum hinged blade guard
- Stainless steel water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Blade guard mounts on both left- or right-hand side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb
- 1" blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty, self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Durable 8" x 2-1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearings
- Positive-locking depth control mechanism
- Lifting bail included with Premium Series saws
- One-year limited warranty
|1613H Standard||Honda GX390||160832|
|1613H Premium||Honda GX390||160772|
|1609H Standard||Honda GX270||157867|
|Blade not included with saw.|
|Arbor Size||1" (25mm)|
|Blade Capacity||18" (457mm)|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8" (168mm)|
|LxWxH (inches)||42" x 25" x 39"|
|Weight||233 lbs - 275 lbs.|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.