MK Diamond Electric Walk-Behind Concrete Saw - MK-1600
All MK-1600 Series walk-behind concrete saws feature a one-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel that will not flex during operation. Powder-coated chassis resists peeling and corrosion. The left side mounted blade guard cuts within 2" of wall or curb. One-year limited warranty.
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- Cast-aluminum hinged blade guard
- Stainless steel water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Cuts within 2" of wall or curb
- 1" blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty, self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Durable 8" x 2-1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearings
- Positive-locking depth control mechanism
- Power connector and lifting bail
- One-year limited warranty
||5 hp 240V Single Phase
||10 hp 240V Single Phase
||10 hp 240V 3 Phase
||10 hp 480V 3 Phase
|Blade not included with saw.
|Depth of Cut
||42" x 25" x 39"