Features Of The MK CTS
The CTS Demolition Cart is engineered to hold a Bosch or Hitachi demolition hammer. Its ergonomic design provides the operator with an easier and safer way to demo and prep floors. It offers five blade angles for removal of ceramic tiles, vinyl, sheet vinyl, adhesives and coating from concrete surfaces.
- Provides improved handling and comfort for operator
- Vibration isolated, ergonomically designed T-grip handlebar reduces operation fatigue
- Works on concrete slabs, terrazzo, brick, stone and ceramic tile floors
- High performance to flatten, smooth and clean concrete floor surfaces
- 20 degrees to 45 degrees angles with a locking pin at 5 degree increments for maximum efficiency
- Two position handlebar for improved leverage and control
- Integrated cordset and power deadman safety lever
- Folding handlebars for compact transportation and storage
|CTS Cart for Bosch Breaker Hammer||Part # 172313|
|CTS Cart for Hitachi Breaker Hammer||Part # 172655|
|LxWxH (inches)||26 x 19 x 35|
|LxWxH (mm)||640 x 483 x 889|
|CTS Cart with Bosch 11335K Breaker Hammer||Part # 172313-B|
|CTS Cart with Hitachi H65SD Breaker Hammer||Part # 172655-H|
CTS Tile Scraper
Also see all our floor scraper models, including walk behind models and ride on scrapers.
Products of interest include:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.