Powermatic 2000B Table Saw 5HP 1PH 230v 30" Rip W/Accu-Fence - PM25130K
The award winning PM2000B table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the newly designed arbor lock lever is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback. The blade tilt scale features an integrated digital read out as well as adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts. The newly designed integrated retractable hydraulic caster system mobilizes your table saw much higher than the previous model to assist when moving over thresholds. A wide stance, heavy-duty box trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. Improved built-in dust collection port with convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock and the stop button can be knee activated.
- One-piece cast iron box trunion provides the strongest stability of any Powermatic table saw
- Integrated digital read out for precise bevel cuts
- Integrated hydraulic castor system for ease of movement around the shop
- Arbor lock for quick and easy blade changes
- Precision-ground, high luster cast iron tabletops with front and rear edge bevel
- Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
- Adjustable angle indicators on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- Integrated dust collection
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|