Powermatic 209HH, 20" Planer 5HP 3PH 230/460V - 1791316
Handling: 1-2 business days , Shipping: 2-14 business days
✔ FREE Shipping on All USA Orders!
✔ Friendly Expert Staff Ready to Help!
✔ Fast Order Processing & Quick Product Shipping!
✔ Need Help? Call Us: 855-967-3349
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
This heavy duty planer offers performance and value, loaded with standard features not found on other machines in its class. The powerful 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity will handle the most demanding work. The helical cutterhead provides quieter operation and finer finishing than conventional systems, and the 100 four-sided carbide knife inserts seat themselves without requiring a set-up gauge. The 5" dust port connects easily to any dust collector. The anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. The solid cast iron base, table and head are designed for production. The 2-speed oil bath gearbox transmits full power to feed rollers and facilitates fast speed changes at 24 and 31 FPM. The gearbox can be changed to 4-speed with the included gear to run lower speeds of 16 and 20 FPM. The corrugated infeed and fine groove outfeed rollers ensure a smooth feed. The precision ground and polished cast iron table rides on four steel columns giving it plenty of support for the larger workpiece. Heavy cast iron extension wings ensure a flat, smooth cut.
- The helical cutterhead with 100 four-sided carbide knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Chip breaker and pressure bar assists to reduce snipe
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Chrome-plated, ergonomic handwheel makes adjustments smooth and easy.
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Serrated steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allows for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble-free operation
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- 460V operation requires an additional 460V magnetic switch: 209-5016G
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|