Powermatic 3000B Table Saw, 7.5HP 3PH 230/460v 50" Rip With Accu-Fence - PM375350K
The PM3000B brings heavyweight performance and patented innovations to the 14-inch table saw arena. The riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, substantially reducing kickback risk; and both riving knife and blade guard each have a quick-release, so mounting and removing them is fast and tool-free. A wide-stance trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote smooth blade raising/tilting. The Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. A newly designed push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top and eliminates the need for dual arbor wrenches. Sloped cabinet floor, dust shroud around the blade, and built-in port for dust extraction.
- One piece, cast iron trunnion provides the strongest stability of any Powermatic table saw.
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence System ensures accurate cuts and increased safety
- Industrial magnetic switch has an easy-to-access, large ON/OFF switch with a built-in power indicator light and a removable magnetic safety key
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Adjustable angle indicators on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Quick-release riving knife lever for hassle-free riving knife changes
- Push-button arbor lock for rapid blade change
- Heavy-duty micro adjustable miter gauge with aluminum extruded fence, for good workpiece and fine angle adjustments