Powermatic PM2014 Lathe and Stand Kit - 1792014AK
Handling: 1-2 business days , Shipping: 2-14 business days
✔ FREE Shipping on All USA Orders!
✔ Friendly Expert Staff Ready to Help!
✔ Fast Order Processing & Quick Product Shipping!
✔ Need Help? Call Us: 855-967-3349
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
For nearly one hundred years Powermatic has been dedicated to woodworkers. As a market leader in woodturning Powermatic is proud to offer the powerful PM2014 model lathe. Only requiring a 115V single phase power source the inverter delivers 1HP, 230V, 3PH performance, giving users maximum speed with minimum input. With a capacity of 14" swing over bed and 20" between centers which can be increased with the optional 13" bed extension. Premium sliding headstock feature allows greater clearance when positioned at the end of the bed for outboard turning.Robust cast iron bed reduces vibration when turning larger and rougher pieces. Digital Indexing and spindle speed readout are clearly visible on the magnetic repositionable control box. The new ergonomic stand adjusts from centerline to floor from 34 inches to 46 inches allowing the PM2014 to be accessible to users of a range of heights.
- Motor only requires a 115 volt single phase input while providing a consistent torque with 1 horse power, 230 volt, and 3 phase output using an inverter.
- Most range of height in the Powermatic family. Adjust centerline to floor from 34 inches to 46 inches for maximum control and comfort.
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
- Twenty four positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process
- Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
- Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision
- Variable speeds from as low 15RPMs to as high as 3600RPMs
- With constant monitoring of the motor the inverter keeps torque consistent.
- Lathe easily disassembles for better portability
- Acme threads on tail stock for smoother operation and longevity
- Includes 8 inch tool rest with 1 inch post
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, and accessories.
- Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Chrome trimmed hand wheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Main power disconnect on rear of headstock lock out for safety
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|