Quincy QP MAX 10-HP 120-Gallon Pressure Lubricated Two-Stage Air Compressor (208V 3-Phase)
The Quincy QP series is designed for tougher 175 PSI applications where traditional splash lubrication just won’t measure up. The QP is a heavy-duty, cast-iron compressor that features an oil pump for pressure lubrication to the crankshaft, bearings and connecting rod up to the wrist pins. This advanced pressure lubricated system allows for a smoother, more continuous operation. Coupled with an attractive price, the QP balances cost effectiveness with longer life to maximize your investment.
A piston-driven reciprocating air compressor operates via positive displacement. The piston forces air into a cylinder and compresses it into a storage tank.
The Quincy QP Series consists of reciprocating compressors that can handle your most challenging compressed air applications. Choose from two versions — the standard configuration Pro Unit and the “fully loaded” Max Unit.
Examples of the numerous Quincy QP features include:
- Lubricated two-stage compressor.
- High-performance positive displacement oil pump.
- Two-piece aluminum connecting rods.
- Inter-cooler unit featuring fin and tube construction.
- Automotive-style filter.
- Electric models include a pressure switch.
- Single-source duplex control panels (duplex units only).
- Manual ball valve tank drain.
- Enclosed belt guard complies with OSHA standards.
- CSA and UL compliant electrical components.
Reciprocating air compressors can add value for applications in many industries, including automotive, manufacturing, mining, energy exploration and food and beverage. They perform well in situations requiring an intermittent source of compressed air.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.