Quincy QP Pro 5-HP 80-Gallon Pressure Lubricated Two-Stage Air Compressor (460V 3-Phase)
Leading the industry with the most acfm per brake horsepower, the Quincy QT™ ensures more air while consuming less energy in the production process. A one-piece aluminum head optimizes strength and dissipates heat, while Quincy’s unique valve design provides the highest volumetric efficiency available.
The reciprocating Quincy QT is a standard duty air compressor designed to deliver more CFM per brake horsepower, ensuring the powerful, reliable performance you demand. Basic QT models include:
Designed to deliver high-efficiency operation, maximum strength and minimal downtime, the Quincy QT is built for lasting performance. When you invest in our state-of-the-art QT reciprocating air compressor, you’ll enjoy the benefits of superior components and premium capabilities you won’t get with standard models.
Our two-stage air compressor has over a dozen innovative features, including:
- An aluminum head for superior heat dissipation.
- High-efficiency cast-iron cylinders with rigid tolerances.
- ASME-standard interstage pressure relief valves.
- Industrial bearings for operating longevity.
- Graphite head gaskets and cylinders for reliable seal integrity.
- A high-capacity oil reservoir to ensure low temperatures.
- Built-in two-piece connecting rods for easier servicing.
- A counterweighted crankshaft for smooth, simple operation.
- Stainless steel valves for maximum strength and volumetric efficiency.
- A fin and tube intercooler for reduced interstage air temperature, increased valve life and reliable performance.
- A fan-type flywheel for powerful air delivery and efficient unit cooling.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.