Saw Trax Coro Claw 4 mm - CCD4 (PACK OF 24)
The Saw Trax Manufacturing’s Coro Claw flute cutter makes it easy to cut or score corrugated plastic materials such as Coroplast along the flutes. The mounted blade between two guide prongs and ergonomic handle allows you to make precise cuts along the flutes through stiff plastic signs, posters, pictures, and sheet. Cut your Coroplast sheets into small pieces, crop pictures. Score cut without affecting the printed side for POP displays. This is great for making boxes, containers or custom shapes for packaging.
- Hand-held flute cutter for corrugated PVC such as Coroplast®!
- Designed for 4 mm corrugated PVC, but capable of cutting 5 & 6 mil
- Ergonomically designed handle for effortless cutting!
- Angle of the blade allows user to utilize the larger muscles of the back and shoulder!
- Score with outer prong and cut with inner prong
- Replaceable blades available
- Most economical flute cutter on the market!
- Every sign shop should have at least one
- Why Buy From Us
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|