- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping Info
The newest fountain in the Scott Aerator line is The Amherst Fountain, a gorgeous 3 hp model! The Amherst Fountain adds beauty to your water feature while contributing to a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The classic, stately pattern of The Amherst Fountain provides a very distinct separation of all three tiers, capped by an impressive column reaching heights of over 30 feet. The 170 gallons-per-minute flow rate creates a pleasing ripple effect across the water’s surface.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, The Amherst Fountain utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Amherst Fountain is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- 170 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 30 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern is 25 feet in diameter.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added now or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 60-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|
Ships in 4-7 Business Days
- Ships via Semi-Truck
- Curb Side Delivery
- Free to Lower 48 States