Dramatic. Stunning. Dynamic. These are just a few of the words that describe the Twirling Waters fountain. Its spinning movement sprays spiraling strands of water upwards of 20 feet, creating a graceful, whimsical, circular pattern.
The Twirling Waters' arching streams create an innovative focal point for any residential or commercial water feature, providing spectatular visuals and serene, pleasant sound. Add a lighting kit for even more dramatic beauty.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- Our ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 50 feet.
- Our ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 60 feet.
- Our 1 hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 75 feet.
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
- 50 feet of 12-gauge submersible power cord on the ½ hp unit, 10-gauge on the larger units, longer power cords available.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 to 68 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- We also have larger 230-volt motors, many variations of 3-phase and 50-Hz models available.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.