Scott Aerator DA-20 Display Aerator, 1 HP, 115 V
The DA-20 Display Aerator fountain is the proven solution for keeping your 1/8-acre or larger pond sparkling clean and healthy as can be.
The 1-hp DA-20 easily moves up to 500 gallons of water per minute. Its trumpet-shaped spray—approximately 7 feet tall by 25 feet wide—not only pleases the eye, it also adds oxygen back into the water, which in turn helps control algae growth and pesky insects. And it promotes a healthy environment for fish and other wildlife.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn off its power supply, and forget about it all winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit is produced with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. Available with lights or without.
The DA-20 is designed for use in fresh or salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- 1-hp, 115-Volt or 230-Volt Motor
- 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 7 feet high, 25 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered In greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 115 Volt - 60 Hz, single-phase, 11.5 amps, .75 kw, 3450 rpm, 14.4 max amps
- Motor specs: 230 Volt - 60 Hz, single-phase, 8.2 amps, .75 kw, 3450 rpm, 1.4 sf, 10.4 max amps
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Available in 3-phase version and also available in 50 Hz
- Suitable for ponds 1/8 acre or larger.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|
- Ships via Semi-Truck
- Curb Side Delivery
- Free to Lower 48 States