Scott Aerator DA-20 Display Aerator, 1½ HP, 230 V
To keep ponds sparkling clean, the 1½-hp DA-20 easily moves 600 gallons of water per minute in a gorgeous, funnel-shaped spray pattern approximately 10 feet tall by 25 feet wide. This provides a serene-but-spectacular focal point for your landscape as well as keeping your pond healthy.
The large water flow rate produced by the 1½-hp DA-20 easily moves algae off the surface, making your pond sparkle, keeping pesky insects away, and adding large amounts of oxygen to the water. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish and rapidly breaks down decaying matter at the pond bottom. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time.
A stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor makes the DA-20 the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. There's no oil to add or change, no maintenance needed, and no control box required. The DA-20 is also simple to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Engineered to be left in the water year round, the DA-20 doesn't need to be removed in fall, stored in winter, or re-installed in spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, let it freeze in and forget about it until the spring thaw. Freezing water won't damage the DA-20, even under the harshest winter conditions.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible 12-gauge power cable. Greater lengths are available, and special orders are never a problem. We manufacture a two- or four-light set that easily mounts within minutes to the DA-20; this can be added now or later.
The DA-20 is designed for use in fresh or salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Spray pattern measures 10 feet high, 25 feet wide.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can also be ordered In greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Available in 3-phase version.
- Available in 50 Hz.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|
- Ships via Semi-Truck
- Curb Side Delivery
- Free to Lower 48 States