Scott Aerator Gusher Fountain, 1½ HP
Our Gusher fountains create a highly visible, wind-resistant vertical column of water that adds a magnificent focal point to your property. Around the base of the column, a frothy, highly aerated, cascading stream creates a "white boil" effect that not only sounds delightful, but also helps maintain water clarity. Further, its rapid flow adds abundant oxygen to your water, promoting a healthy aquatic environment while naturally breaking down decaying vegetation. And it deters mosquitoes from breeding.
The Gusher's rugged design and stainless steel construction assure you of years of enjoyment in either fresh or salt water.
The Gusher Fountain 1½ HP
Install and enjoy your very own geyser with the Scott Aerator Gusher Fountain. The Gusher creates an eye-popping vertical column of water in a dense, cascading, wind-resistant pattern. The stream from the Gusher ½-hp version spouts an impressive 15 feet, creating a full, dynamic, constantly changing pattern.
The frothy, highly aerated stream is not only aesthetically pleasing, it also maintains water clarity at the same time. By adding oxygen to your water, the Gusher assists in promoting a healthy aquatic environment, and it helps facilitate the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the Gusher helps inhibit mosquito breeding and assists in keeping water sparkling clean.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Gusher utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Gusher is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
The Gusher is approved for use in fresh or salt water.
This unit comes with 70 feet of 12-gauge, submersible cable. Greater cord lengths are also available. Lights are available, too.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 115 Volt ½ HP Oil Free Motor, 230 Volt Available
- 50 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Center Stream is 15 Feet High, Flares Out To 6” Wide at The Top
- Electric Cable Provided is 70 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible, with plug
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits Can Be Added Anytime
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 36” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 230 Volt Available
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Proudly made in the USA.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.