Scott Aerator North Star Aerator, 1½ HP, 230 V
Handling: 1-2 business days , Shipping: 2-14 business days
✔ FREE Shipping on All USA Orders!
✔ Friendly Expert Staff Ready to Help!
✔ Fast Order Processing & Quick Product Shipping!
✔ Need Help? Call Us: 855-967-3349
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
The North Star Fountain Aerator adds an elegant, trumpet-shaped water feature to any pond or lake along with powerful aeration, debris reduction and reliable algae control.
The powerful North Star moves an impressive 600 gallons of water per minute, creating a strong surface current to help oxygenate water and eliminate algae and debris. Perfect for commercial, residential, and municipal applications, the North Star not only shines in the daytime landscape, but can also star after dark with a lighting option. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
GFCI required. Always disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Spray pattern measures 12 feet high, 18 feet wide.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Also available with 3-phase motor.
- Also available with 50-Hz motor.
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|
- Ships via Semi-Truck
- Curb Side Delivery
- Free to Lower 48 States