Scott Aerator Skyward Fountain, 3 HP, 230 V
There’s nothing that compares to the beauty of flowing water, and the cascading water of the 3-hp Skyward fountain sounds as beautiful as it looks. Its wide, cone-shaped spray surrounds a powerful column of water from an all-brass, precision-machined nozzle. The center column can be easily adjusted for height, making this an ideal fountain for commercial and residential applications. Also available in ½- and 1½-hp versions, the Skyward adds beauty while promoting a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The wide, spreading display of the Skyward will beautifully fill any lake scene. The center stream reaches heights up to 20 feet in the ½-hp version, 40 feet when using the 1½-hp model, and 50 feet with the 3 hp model. Side jets of the Skyward spray 35 feet when using the ½-hp version, over 50 feet when using the 1½-hp model and over 70 feet with the 3-hp model.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Skyward utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Skyward is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- 175 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 50 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern is 70 feet in diameter.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added now or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 60-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|
- Ships via Semi-Truck
- Curb Side Delivery
- Free to Lower 48 States