Wilton 6" Cross Slide Drill Press Vise - 11696
Wilton's cross slide drill press vises allow repeat drills or taps in a workpiece by sliding in 2 axes. All boast hardened v-grooved jaws for clamping round objects vertically and horizontally. Backed by Wilton's lifetime warranty.
- Accurately moves your workpiece in horizontal and longitudinal for precise positioning
- Cast side knobs accurately dial in .1mm increments
- Hardened V Grooved Jaws hold round shaped objects both vertically and horizontally
- Durable construction with fine grain cast iron castings
- Black oxide coated screw provides consistent clamping pressure
- Durable base has 5 bolt lugs for easy mounting on a machine table
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|