DDS225 25" Dual Drum Sander, 5HP, 1PH, 230V
Finally, a production class Dual Drum Sander that is loaded with features. This machine features a 5HP motor to power the twin poly V-belts. The dual steel drums have a hard durometer rubber coating to assure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine tuning easy. A heavy cast iron table incorporates four solid jackscrews with chain drive timing to keep it level at all times. The heavy-duty poly conveyor belt provides a positive grip on the stock. The 1/4HP feed motor is coupled to a two-speed forward/reverse gearbox that will sand 8 and 12 surface feet per minute. The heavy steel cabinet provides years of vibration free sanding, with plenty of storage space underneath.
- Dual drum head for superior finish
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
- Forward/reverse conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects.
- Drum Length (In.) 25
- Drum Diameter (In.) 6
- Minimum Board Length (In.) 9
- Minimum Board Thickness (In.) 1/32
- Motor Power (HP) 5
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM) 600
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.) 40
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.