Damaged Goods/Missing Items
- We choose only Freight Carriers that have a strong reputation for delivering goods on time and undamaged. However, we understand that damage may occur during transit and we will replace any product damaged during transit. Please inspect all merchandise on arrival and refuse delivery on any product that has noticeable damage.
- Please notify us if you refuse delivery so that we can expect the return shipment. If the package looks slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged" when signing for the shipment.
- All damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery as we are required to file damage claims to our freight carrier within this timeframe.
- Please contact us to report any damage to your shipment. We will send the Freight Carrier to your location to retrieve the damaged merchandise and will promptly send a replacement. Our remedy for Damaged/Defective Goods will be either replacement parts or a new replacement of the same model at no charge.
- If you decide you do not want replacement parts or a replacement model, the item can only be returned to us according to our 30-Day Return Policy.
- Refused deliveries that are not covered under our Damaged Goods Policy will be refunded the original purchase price minus our actual shipping costs to and from the delivery location and a 20% restocking fee.
Shipping Methods and Delivery Times
- Landmarktools ships from multiple warehouses using different freight carriers depending on consumer location. Orders containing products from different manufacturers may show up in multiple deliveries as they may ship from different locations.
- Customers receiving Freight orders can expect our delivery agents to call prior to delivery to setup a delivery appointment.
- Orders usually ship within 7-14 business days of original order date. For more information on specific shipping methods or estimated delivery times, please contact our customer service representatives.
Shipping Locations & Restrictions
- LandmarkTools currently ships to the lower 48 contiguous US States. If you are located in Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us first to determine if the product you are purchasing is eligible to ship to your location as additional shipping fees may apply.
- Some shipping restrictions may also apply to customers who live on an island with no access or limited access via bridge/ferry or remote locations throughout the US such as but not limited to the upper peninsula of Michigan and a few small portions of Montana.
- Please contact a customer service representative if you have any questions regarding delivery to your specific location.
- At this time, we do not ship to Canada due to the size and freight costs related to our products.