After hours of research and strenuous testing, McLaren Industries is proud to present our Skid Steer Snow Plow. By researching existing blades and improving upon their design, we have developed one of the best skid steer snow blades in the industry. Built tough to plow through the thickest snow, we use high-quality steel in the construction of our skid steer plow attachment. The blade is angled by a hydraulic cylinder, no more getting out of your cab to manually set the angle.
Here are some highlights of our Snow Plow Attachment:
- Single cylinder operation
- Skid Steer / Compact Track Loader style quick attach
- High flow not required for operation
- Spring loaded blade pitch auto adjusts to maximize efficiency and blade life
- Holmbury premium flat faced couplers
- Parker brand hydraulic lines
- Hardened steel cutting edge is reversible and replaceable
- Break away springs
- Designed for commercial use and long life in the most extreme work conditions
- Reinforced frame and attach area to strengthen all critical stress points
For safety purposes, we have included reflectors on each side of the Compact Track Loader snow plow blade, so you can be highly visible for use on roadways. We also include a step bar so you do not have to worry about stepping on hydraulic lines while entering your machine. Our break away springs protect and adjust the blade while you are plowing. Here is a list of specifications about our skid steer snow plow blade.
- 94” in length
- 29” depth
- 24 ½” tall
- 5/8” cutting edge thickness
- 1/8” blade thickness
- 28 degrees of angle
- 534 lbs weight
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.