Digga offers a selection of drilling augers suitable for Skid Steer Loaders weighing between 2.5 and 3.8 tons, as well as for Excavators ranging from 3 to 5 tons. These augers stand out for their superior performance, exceptional quality, and value for money.
Over 30 years of design and development has produced the highest quality range of auger drives on the market today. Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
Fitted with Digga / Eaton bell motors with integrated pressure relief valve (auger drive for Mini Excavator) and input housing. The innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximize drilling depth without extensions, eliminating downtime and minimizes maintenance, optimizing your returns.
Digga's new Halo Alignment System is the future of drilling. Located on the hood of the ring on the Drilling Drive, the Halo Alignment system eliminates the need for any spotter & ensures all holes drilled are plumb.
Digga drilling augers are backed by industry leading warranty and local factory support.
Digga's planetary augers are tailored for excavators, allowing for efficient drilling and augering in various terrains. With the integration of our unique "Energy Control Valve," the drilling mechanism can also function as a screw anchor drive, particularly for mini excavators.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Digga designed Eaton motor
- Optional integrated pressure relief valve to eliminate the need for bulky valve blocks and reduce many potential leak points (auger drive for Mini Excavator)
- 2 Piece shaft design ensures maximum side load ratings without increasing load on bearings
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
- 5 year gearbox and 3 year motor warranty
- Over 30 years design and manufacturing experience
- Easily converted to a screw anchor drive with the addition of our patented 'anti kickback valve' (auger drive for Mini Excavator)
|Torque (FT-LBS @ 3000 PSI)||2,829||3,275||3,583|
|Max Torque FT-LBS @ 3500 PSI||3,300||3,821||4,180|
|Recommended Flow (GPM)||10-30||10-30||10-36|
|Max Pressure - Do Not Exceed||3500 PSI @ 16 GPM||3500 PSI @ 27 GPM|
|Max flow - Do Not Exceed||30 GPM @ 1800 PSI||42 GPM @ 3100 PSI|
|Max Horse Power||34||34||55|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Optional||Optional||Included|
|Standard Output Shaft||2" Hex||2" Hex||2" Hex|
|Recommended Auger||A4 / RC4||A4 / RC4||A4 / RC4|
|Max Drilling Diameter (Clay / Shale)*||24"||24"||24"|
|Max Drilling Diameter (Earth)*||30"||30"||40"|
|Overall Length (in.)||25.9"||25.9"||29"|
|Output Speed||Output Torque||Output Speed||Output Torque||Output Speed||Output Torque|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.