This hydraulic box and pan brake will offer years of profitable service in any production shop. A fully-welded steel plate frame ensures accuracy when bending heavy gauges.
- Bends 10 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge stainless steel or lighter.
- 10 feet (120”) bending length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
Industrial-grade hydraulic systemdoes all of the following:
- Clamps the material at the fingers,
- Lifts the bend eaf to the pre-set bend angle,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- Hydraulically-driven bend leaf.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Made using only the most durable and high-quality electrical components.
- Includes 26 hardened fingers in assorted sizes (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", and 6 of 6"); adjust them for different box and pan applications.
- Adjustable auto-stop: just dial in the bend degree when using the hydraulic bending brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Variable bend speed and clamping pressure adjustment give you control over the material.
- You can operate the machine by toggle from the console, or by using the foot pedal controls.
- Semi-automatic bending mode with foot pedal control will increase productivity, reduce operator effort, and streamline production runs.
- Material thickness adjustment enables you to take on many gauges of sheet metal and easily switch between them.
- Greaseable joints and filtered hydraulic system enable this sheet metal brake to work smoothly for years.
- Electro-welded steel frame, with massive truss rods, minimizes deformation when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
Warranty: 1-year parts
Parts: Typically carried in stock for fast deliveries.
Support: Lifetime technical support by phone. Get free troubleshooting and advice from our team of experienced reps whenever you need it.
Item Number BB-12010H
Motor 5 hp
Min Reverse Bend .984"
Thickness (SS) 10 ga. (12 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 7700lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 158x44x70
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.