Supported by a welded steel frame, this box brake can bend metal along its 10-foot width without twisting. You can bend 4 x 8 sheets at 45°, perfect for adding a stiffening rib to support long duct pieces.
- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel.
- 10-foot (120”) length enables your shop to take on a wide range of projects.
- Bends up to 135°.
- 26 fingers of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", 6 of 6") allow you to bend boxes and pans up to 6” deep.
- You can set up the individual hardened fingers for straight bending or box and pan configurations.
- Apron shafts ride in precise oilable bearings, maintaining tight bend tolerances and minimizing operator fatigue.
- 2 massive counterweights make it easy to bend at maximum capacity and reduce physical strain.
- Heavy-duty truss rods support the apron to reduce flex on maximum capacity bends.
- Electro-welded all-steel framework keeps this metal brake accurate over decades of daily use at full capacity.
- Massively-built sheet metal finger brake weighs in at almost 3500 lbs.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can depend on help with the machine and project advice for as long as you’re using the BB-12014.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for quick delivery.
Recommended for: General fab shops or HVAC shops.
Item Number BB-12014
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 3950lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 145x33x45
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.