Need to bend full 4-foot x 8-foot sheets of light-gauge sheet metal? This box brake, designed to bend 16 gauge (and lighter) sheet metal, will produce crisp bends over many years of use.
- Bends 16 gauge mild steel across its entire 10-foot length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 26 individual fingers of varying lengths (6 of 3", 4 of 4",10 of 5", 6 of 6") allow you to make boxes or pans of many sizes.
- 6” maximum box depth.
- Bending leaf shafts ride in precise oilable for better bend tolerances and less operator fatigue—unlike many other box and pan brakes on the market.
- 2 large counterweights make the bending process easier and reduce physical strain on the operator.
- Electro-welded steel framework and support rods keep alignment in place, even at full capacity.
- Includes a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep this sheet metal finger brake and most replaceable parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable team. Call us up anytime for machine help or project advice.
Recommended for: HVAC shops or fabrication shops.
Item Number BB-12016
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 3500lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 144x54x59
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.