This box brake’s welded steel frame allows for a large capacity—without the twisting you’ll get from many competing metal brakes. The BB-14418 will provide years of trouble-free use.
- 18 gauge mild steel and 22 gauge stainless steel maximum capacity.
- Bends sheet metal across its entire 12-foot (144”) length.
- 135° maximum bend angle.
- Includes 31 interchangeable fingers of varying lengths (6 fingers of 3", 6 of 4", 10 of 5", 9 of 6" ).
- You can make just about any size box or pan imaginable up to a 6” box depth.
- 2 large counterweights help the operator bend at full length and capacity without straining.
- Electro-welded steel construction enables this sheet metal brake to handle its maximum capacity while maintaining accuracy.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can count on our team of knowledgeable reps for troubleshooting or tips on how to use the BB-14418.
- We typically keep both the metal brake and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: HVAC shops that need extra length for making custom ductwork.
Item Number BB-14418
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 18 ga. (22 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 5390lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 176x34x48
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.