Looking for an extra-long box brake? This machine’s 13-foot length lets you bend unusual shapes from 4 x 8 sheet of metal with room to spare, even on corner-to-corner bending.
- Maximum capacity of 22 gauge mild steel.
- Over 13-foot (157”) overall bend length.
- Bend angle of up to 135°.
- 33 interchangeable fingers of varying lengths (6 fingers of 3", 6 of 4", 10 of 5", 11 of 6") allow you to make just about any size box or pan up to a 6” box depth.
- You can set up the fingers to do multiple bends along the length of the brake.
- 2 large counterweights minimize physical strain and help the operator easily bend at full length.
- Fully-welded heavy steel framework enables this metal finger brake to handle its full capacity, day in, day out, for years—without twisting or distortion.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep both the metal brake and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries. Get it time for your next project!
- Lifetime technical support by phone: give our team of experienced reps a call whenever you need help with the machine or need advice on a bending application.
Item Number BB-15722
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 22 ga. (26 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 6000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 185x36x48
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.