Built to the highest standards with a plate steel framework, this small box brake offers delicate control over your application.
- 36” box brake has a maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- Bends up to 135°.
- Includes an assortment of 6 fingers to make various depths and sizes of boxes and pans.
- Rugged plate steel construction and electro-welded framework ensure crisp bend angles even in the middle of the beam at full capacity.
- Heavy counterweight to assist in lifting the apron—especially handy when bending at full capacity.
- Finger gap adjustment on the right and left of the bend brake allows for different gauges of material.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
Recommended for: Projects involving short pieces of material that larger metal brakes can’t easily handle.
Item Number BB-3616E
Thickness 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Box Depth 1.375"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Shipping Weight 280lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 45x20x24
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.