The BB-4012F Baileigh box and pan brake frees up your hands to position the material by letting you clamp the sheet metal with a convenient foot control.
- This Baileigh sheet metal brake bends up to 12 gauge mild steel across its full 40” length.
- Stop rod lets you make repeatable bends with ease for production runs.
- Hardened bending die ensures years of high-quality results.
- Simple blade gap adjustment helps you correctly bend various gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, especially helpful when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Foot-controlled clamp leaves your hands free to position the sheet metal before clamping in place.
- Comes standard with hardened fingers in an assortment of widths to create many sizes of tanks, pans, boxes, and more.
- Built from the best possible components with a full-welded heavy steel framework to minimize flex and deformation.
- Baileigh backs this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all of whom have hands-on experience with Baileigh machines.
- Our 12 gauge box and pan brake is usually in stock for quick shipping.
Item Number BB-4012F
Thickness (SS) 12 ga. (16 ga.)
Box Depth 2.5"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Max. Clamping Bar Lift Foot Operated 1.85"
Shipping Weight 810lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 58x25x52
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.