The BB-4012F Baileigh box and pan brake frees up your hands to position the material by letting you clamp the sheet metal with a convenient foot control.
- This Baileigh sheet metal brake bends up to 12 gauge mild steel across its full 40” length.
- Stop rod lets you make repeatable bends with ease for production runs.
- Hardened bending die ensures years of high-quality results.
- Simple blade gap adjustment helps you correctly bend various gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, especially helpful when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Foot-controlled clamp leaves your hands free to position the sheet metal before clamping in place.
- Comes standard with hardened fingers in an assortment of widths to create many sizes of tanks, pans, boxes, and more.
- Built from the best possible components with a full-welded heavy steel framework to minimize flex and deformation.
- Baileigh backs this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all of whom have hands-on experience with Baileigh machines.
- Our 12 gauge box and pan brake is usually in stock for quick shipping.
Item Number BB-4012F
Thickness (SS) 12 ga. (16 ga.)
Box Depth 2.5"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Max. Clamping Bar Lift Foot Operated 1.85"
Shipping Weight 810lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 58x25x52
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.