Working with thicker materials? This finger brake can bend 10 gauge mild steel across its 48” (4-foot) length. A welded steel frame prevents misalignment and ensures accuracy.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Powerful 3 hp motor controls all the hydraulic functions.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Includes 11 fingers (3 fingers of 3”, 2 of 4”, 5 of 5”, 1 of 6”), allowing you to adjust for different size boxes and pans you want to make.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics lift the leaf for clean, precise motion.
- You can operate this hydraulic brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Hydraulic motor turns a cam to lift and clamp the beam when bending 10 gauge mild steel.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop makes it easy to produce repeatable bends.
- Removable bending support lets you get closer between bends.
- Fully-welded beam and bending leaf, stabilized with truss rods, minimizes any deflection when bending at full capacity.
- Baileigh backs this hydraulic box and pan brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of machine experts whenever you need help or application advice.
- Both the hydraulic sheet metal brake and its replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
Item Number BB-4810H
Motor 3 hp
Min Reverse Bend .984"
Thickness (SS) 10 ga. (12 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3850lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 86x50x69
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.