Built to offer years of service, the BB-4812 manual sheet metal bender is one of the most powerful manual finger breaks on the market. With its thick steel plate construction, this small metal brake weighs just under 2000 lbs.
- Bends 12 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- 4 feet (48”) long.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Compact size makes a great fit for tight floor plans.
- Includes 11 hardened and polished 3-piece fingers of varying lengths (3 at 3”, 2 at 4”, 5 at 5”,1 at 6”). You can make many different box sizes.
- Up to 6” box depth, made possible by 3-piece design, is one of the largest available.
- 2 handwheels adjust the gap for varying material thickness.
- Comes standard with a stop rod system to help you make repeatable bends and simplify production runs.
- Heavy counterweights assist you with bending thick sheet metal—a relief for operators who frequently use the box brake for long periods of time.
- Massive torsion system, connected to the steel beam and leaf, keeps the beam from twisting at maximum capacity.
- Electro-welded steel framework, supported by solid steel adjustable trusses, prevents flexing and maintains accuracy.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can call any time to get troubleshooting and project tips from an experienced Baileigh rep.
- We typically keep this manual sheet metal bender and all replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
Recommended for: Any type of metal fabrication shop looking for a small metal brake.
Item Number BB-4812
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 12 ga. (16 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 1690lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 70x32x42
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.