With a fully-welded steel plate framework, this sheet metal box brake offers budget-friendly durability that you won’t get from many competing metal brakes.
- Maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- Bends up to 135° across the brakes entire 48” (4-foot) length even at full capacity.
- Includes 16 hardened fingers of varying lengths to make many sizes of boxes and pans.
- Counterweight apron lift assist reduces your effort when bending at full capacity.
- Finger setback adjustment lets you adjust for the thickness of the material.
- Comes standard with sturdy floor stand.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
Recommended for: Hobbyists, light sheet metal fabricators, or educational institutions.
Item Number BB-4816E
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Box Depth 1.5”
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Shipping Weight 530lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 63x22x28
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.