This box brake brake lets you clamp sheet metal with a foot pedal, so both hands are free to position the material.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across the brake’s full 50” length.
- Adjustable stop rod makes it easy to produce repeatable bends.
- Knobs at each end of the brake let you finetune the clamping pressure to fit your application.
- Includes 12 fingers of varying widths that you can easily rearrange to create different sizes of tanks, pans, boxes and more.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, which you’ll find particularly useful when bending at full capacity.
- Blade gap adjustment enables you to take on various gauges of sheet metal.
- Made with a fully-welded steel framework to maintain accuracy and reduce deformation.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone. Troubleshooting and project advice is always just a call away.
- Our 14 gauge sheet metal brake is almost always in stock for quick shipments.
Item Number BB-5014F
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Box Depth 2.5"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Shipping Weight 915lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 68x28x52