The BB-5016F-DS sheet metal bending brake incorporates segmented fingers on the top and lower lifting beams to make unusual bends that a standard box brake can’t do. Order this 16 gauge box and pan brake from Baileigh Industrial.
- 50” length.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity box and pan brake.
- You can clamp the material with the foot pedal, so that both hands are free for positioning the sheet metal.
- Segmented fingers on the lower lifting beam let flanges and flaps hang down while still allowing you to get close to the bend line.
- Adjustable stop rod helps you make repeatable parts for production runs without difficulty.
- Simple blade gap adjustment lets you work on various gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, saving effort for the operator.
- Hardened fingers and bending die will last through years for productive use.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Making many sizes and shapes of tanks, pans, boxes, and much more.
Item Number BB-5016F-DS
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Box Depth 2.5"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 17 Total, 2 x 1-1/2”, 4 x 2”, 5 x 3”, 6 x 6”
Shipping Weight 960lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 68x28x52
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.