This 6-foot box brake offers a happy medium between our 4-foot BB-4812 and our 8-foot BB-9612. With a welded steel frame, the BB-7212 offers years of hassle-free productivity.
- Bends 12 gauge mild steel over its full 6-foot (72”) length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Comes standard with 17 hardened fingers of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 3 of 4", 6 of 5", and 2 of 6") .
- 3-piece finger design allows for a 6” box depth.
- You can set up a long straight brake or a segmented one for boxes or pans.
- 2 counterbalance weights make it easy to bend at maximum capacity and reduce operator strain.
- Electro-welded and truss-supported steel frame prevents distortion or twisting and produces high-quality bends.
- Heavy-duty steel floor stand puts the beam at optimal working height.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need machine help or advice.
- We keep both the machine and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: Smaller HVAC or fabrication shops that need a metal brake in a manageable, relatively compact size.
Item Number BB-7212
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 12 ga. (16 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 2100lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x32x43
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.