This magnetic sheet metal brake enables you to make enclosed shapes that would be impossible on a traditional box brake.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 6-foot (72”) length lets you to get creative with uses for this sheet metal brake.
- Offers all the features of our BB-4816M model—but with 2 feet of extra length.
- Maximum bend angle of 180°.
- Industrial magnetic power of 6 tons is consistent across the entire beam, producing crisp bends even in the middle.
- Unlimited box depth thanks to its open-ended design.
- Also makes straight bends if you choose to set up straight (instead of segmented) bars.
- You can adjust the finger setback for different thicknesses.
Easy to operate. To make a bend on the BB-7216M:
- Put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required.
- Hit the foot pedal control that softly clamps the material and reposition if necessary.
- Lift the leaf arms to engage full magnetic power, holding the material in place as the leaf arm makes the appropriate bend.
- Supplied back gauge helps you repeat bends and parts exactly.
- Scaled stroke angle control is convenient for production.
- For tighter bends, you can remove the bottom leaf's bending extension.
- Baileigh covers this electromagnetic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock most replacement parts for fast shipments.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps.
Recommended for: Making enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, round items such as scrolling applications, and much more.
To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty. Questions on this please call Baileigh Industrial 920-684-4990 before purchasing.
Item Number BB-7216M
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Clamping Force 6 ton
Bend Angle 0 - 180°
Max. Clamping Bar Lift Unlimited
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 750lbs
Things to Know Before Purchase To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty. Questions on this please call Baileigh Industrial 920-684-4990
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 87x44x15
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.