Designed with crowning compensation, the BB-9610H hydraulic sheet metal brake adjusts to fit the gauge you’re bending and produces uniform bends.
- 10 gauge mild steel sheet metal maximum capacity.
- Bends across its full 8-foot (96”) working width.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics will make precise and efficient bends, day in, day out, for decades.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3 phase power.
- Hydraulic system clamps the material via dual hydraulic motors, then lifts the bending leaf with industrial hydraulic cylinders.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop simplifies production runs; just dial in your desired degree.
- Foot pedal and toggle joystick controls let you operate this hydraulic sheet metal brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Includes 22 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5" and 2 of 6" ) to create many different size boxes.
- 6” box depth maximum.
- Fully-welded steel beam and bending leaf, supported with truss rods, prevent twisting and deflection—important when you’re bending heavy 10 gauge mild steel.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic box and pan brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up anytime when you need help with the machine or advice on an application.
- We typically keep this sheet metal brake and replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
Item Number BB-9610H
Motor 5 hp
Min Reverse Bend .984"
Thickness (SS) 10 ga. (12 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 5640lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 135x44x71
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.