Supported by a fully-welded steel frame, the BB-9612H hydraulic box and pan brake can bend 12 gauge mild steel (or lighter) across its full 8-foot (96”) width.
- 135° maximum bend angle.
- Comes standard with 22 fingers (6 fingers of 3”, 4 of 4”, 10 of 5”, and 2 of 6”) that you can adjust to make different sizes of boxes and pans.
- Powerful industrial-grade hydraulics lift the leaf and lift or clamp the beam.
- You can run this hydraulic sheet metal brake in manual or semi-automatic mode via toggle or foot pedal controls.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop, for easy and exact repeatability, makes this a very production-oriented hydraulic sheet metal brake.
- Apron angle bar detaches to let you get closer between bends.
- Electro-welded beam and leaf, stabilized with truss rods, minimizes deflection when you’re bending at full capacity and keeps bends crisp and accurate.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our knowledgeable team of reps whenever you need project advice or help related to this sheet metal finger brake.
Item Number BB-9612H
Motor 3 hp
Min Reverse Bend .630"
Thickness (SS) 12 ga. (16 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 5200lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 136x46x68
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.