An industry breakthrough, this electromagnetic box and pan brake lets you make fully-enclosed ducts—impossible on a traditional box brake.
- Same open-ended design as our BB-4816M, but with twice the length (4 feet more)!
- Bending length of 8 feet (96”).
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Maximum bend angle of 180°.
- Industrial-strength magnet clamps the material between the work surface and the bending “clamp bar” or finger.
- Requires 220-volt single-phase power for the magnet.
- This electromagnetic sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth, since it isn't reliant on conventional finger depths.
- Baileigh covers this magnetic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for speedy deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need troubleshooting or project advice, you can call a knowledgeable Baileigh rep.
HVAC shops, industrial art shops, and general sheet metal fabrication shops.
Making ductwork, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, round items such as scrolling applications, and much more.
To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty. Questions on this please call Baileigh Industrial 920-684-4990 before purchasing.
Item Number BB-9616M
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Clamping Force 6 ton
Bend Angle 0 - 180°
Max. Clamping Bar Lift Unlimited
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 1070lbs
Things to Know Before Purchase To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty. Questions on this please call Baileigh Industrial 920-684-4990
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 109x45x21
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.