Designed to last for decades, this compact and economical 2-wheel belt grinder will make quick work of all grinding projects in any shop. The BG-248-2 comes equipped with versatile features—like option of platen, slack, & contact wheel grinding—so you can give a wide variety of projects a superior Baileigh finish.
- Runs on 110 volt single-phase power, compatible with practically any fabrication site.
- Platen, slack, & contact wheel grinding accommodate a wide variety of grinding jobs.
- 2 fixed wheels diameters.
- Includes an adjustable work rest to match up perfectly with the different contact areas.
- Quick-release handles for fast conversions.
- Built from only top-quality components, like sealed bearings and ground and hardened shafts.
- Pivoting head allows you to tilt the grinder for access on those awkward grinding situations.
- You can count on us for a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support from our knowledgeable team of reps.
Recommended for: Smoothing over burrs on metal, chamfering edges for welding, and cleaning up castings, among other uses.
Item Number BG-248-2
Motor 1.5 hp
Belt Size 48" x 2"
Belt Speed (ft./min.) 8,000 sfpm
Shipping Weight 115lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 28" x 24" x 17"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.