To bend 10-foot metal sheets, this industrial press brake uses a durable Vickers/Eaton® pump. Anyone can learn to program the controller. The rigid steel frame maintains accuracy.
- Delivers a whopping 224 tons of pressure.
- Offers 13-foot length (157”) and 123” of distance between the housings.
- This press brake is also available in a 10-foot version.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system with a Vickers/Eaton® pump will keep the machine running smoothly and reliably.
- Torque tube connects the 2 hydraulic cylinders, so they stay synchronized and parallel to the bending table at all times.
- Chain drive linkage keeps hydraulic cylinders in time with each other, so the machine stays balanced and lasts longer.
- Hydraulic cylinders are near the back of the machine for convenient fluid changes.
ACCURATE, USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL SYSTEM
- Runs in single-bend mode or programmable mode.
- Comes standard with 2 axes of control: stroke and back gauge distance.
- Controller is so simple that you could train someone to use it in 5 minutes.
- Programmer stores up to 40 programs with up to 25 bends per program, great for saving time on production.
- Bending is accurate to +/- .01mm, ensuring that parts come out right the first time.
- Main electrical components made in Germany by Weidmueller and Schneider® will give you years of trouble-free productivity.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down. Just input your specs on the controller, then press the pedal for each bend.
- You can make a complete part without touching the controller. Push the metal in while pressing the foot pedal.
- Choose between 2 speeds: a rapid approach and retract and a slow bending speed.
- Speed option lets you reduce cycle time and make your shop more efficient.
- Chain drive back gauge system uses tried-and-true technology that you can maintain easily.
- The 23.62" back gauge can advance or retract according to programmed instructions.
STEEL PLATE CONSTRUCTION AND INCLUDED TOOLING
- Fully-welded all-steel construction helps prevent deformation and minimize flex during the bending process.
- Weighs a whopping 24,640 lbs. for massive structural strength that ensures accurate results.
- Includes support arms around 2 feet in length.
- Comes standard with tooling: a multi-Vee bottom die and gooseneck punches (European Style).
- Quick-release tool holders let you make changes easily. Just open a lever and it drops the top die out. No time-consuming cap screws!
- Crowning adjustment dial gives you the option to deliver more pressure in the center of a bend for consistency all the way across.
- Safety light curtains prevent the machine from bending when someone is too close.
- Light curtains will swing open and get out of the way when you’re doing a tool change.
FAST SHIPPING AND LIFETIME AFTER-SALE CARE
- This hydraulic press brake ships fully assembled. Just uncrate it, plug it in, and get started.
- We keep machine handling to a minimum to reduce the risk of damage. The flatbed truck that leaves our facilities is the one that shows up at your door.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you quickly.
- We offer a 1-year parts warranty.
- With lifetime technical support by phone, you can contact us any time and talk with service reps who have years of experience with industrial machinery.
Item Number BP-22413CNC
Table Length 125/157"
Back Gauge Length 17144
Maximum Pressure 224 tons
Throat Depth 12.5"
Stroke Distance 7"
Approach Speed 2.0" / sec.
Back Gauge Motor 1/2 hp
Bending Speed .236" / sec
Main Motor 15 hp
Distance Between Housings 100/123"
Distance From Table To Ram 19.6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Dimensions (10 Ft) 134" x 64" x 103"
Shipping Dimensions (13 Ft) 166" x 64" x 103"
Shipping Weight (10 Ft) 21,280 lbs.
Shipping Weight (13 Ft) 24,640 lbs.
Shipping Weight 29600lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 184x76x114
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.